Covenant Caregivers is the provider of NON – MEDICAL HOME CARE in the Jackson Metro Area. Our caregivers will be required to perform the following services.
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Escort to Appointments and Activities
Personal Care Services:
- Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Dementia Care
- Toileting and Continence Care
We are glad you are interested in employment with Covenant Caregivers. The following are the requirements for your application to be considered. Please do not proceed if you do not meet all of these requirements.
References are required to complete the application.
We require 3 employment references, present and past employment contact names and numbers and 3 non – family personal references, names and numbers.
Requirements for employment with Covenant Caregivers:
- ALL applicants must be 21 years old to apply
- 1 year of experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Clear criminal background
- Clear drug screen and random drug screening will be performed
- All applicants must have 3 employment references and 3 non – family personal references
- Direct Deposit is MANDATORY
- Scrubs are required on all assignments